I love all things Prim.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Christmas Tree~Oh Christmas Tree

 

holly leaves[3]

Hello! I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving! I enjoyed the yummy food and the relaxing day! It is so hard to believe that it is December 1st. I have started my decorating but I do believe I’ll be tweaking up till Christmas Eve!! Just wanted to show you my tree in the living room….this year less is more, but I am happy with it.

I have to pretty much keep my tree in the same corner, with having Dad in the living room I am limited to what I can do. He really enjoys the tree, he has a good view, the tree is in the opposite corner of his bed.  

christmas tree 2009

I just bought the new tree topper, it is hard to see because it blends in with the wall, but I love the snowflakes! This is the first year that I made the dried orange’s and the rag balls…I love the glow of the orange slices.

The lamp on the shelf is a birthday gift from DH, I just love it…(I wish I could hide the cord going down to the plug…have to work on that one)

I love all of the eye candy that I have been seeing on your blogs….such warm and cozy homes!  Great inspiration!!

holly leaves[3]

Well I truly hope all of you had a happy, wonderful Thanksgiving! I will post more pictures as I get more decorating done.

new signature

8 comments:

  1. Wanda, I love your tree! It looks great in the firkin! And your litle star light is adorable too.
    I'm glad you had a nice Thanksgiving. It was relaxing? Girl, mine was work! For two solid days! LOL! It always is, but its worth it.
    Enjoy the rest of your week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a treat for your dad to see that pretty tree!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my, I just LOVE that tree!!!! How nice for your dad to be able to enjoy it too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wanda,
    Love your tree & the firkin. So glad your dad can enjoy it.
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  5. The house looks a little better tonight, I
    got the tree done and now I need to do the
    fireplace and the rest of the house...I
    usually get the tree up earlier, but since
    we were gone, it put me behind...I like the
    tree up a long time, too..Happy decorating!
    :) Thanks for stopping by. :)

    Bear Hugs~Karen

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your tree is so pretty! I love it in the firkin too!
    What a pretty site for your dad :)

    Happy Holidays!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh Wanda...
    Your tree looks awesome!!
    I love it.
    ~Tam

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the tree. Still waiting on my Hubby to get ours out.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by to visit. I'm pleased to meet you and please come back again! ~ Wanda