I love all things Prim.

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Christmas Decorations and Merry Christmas!!

DSC02144

Happy Holidays everyone! I haven’t been on for awhile. My pc went haywire and so I had to try and save some of my files from my desktop (I am bad…don’t back up my files like I should )and I am now on a new laptop, early(unexpected) Christmas present.

I wanted to share some of my Christmas decorations. I have truly enjoyed all of the eye candy that has been posted by all of my blog friends!

DSC02159

I love my Jim Shore Santa…just one of my favorites.

DSC02152

Love the soft glow of pewter in the candlelight.

 

DSC02158One of my Santa’s on top of my chimney cupboard.

 

DSC02125

Another one of my Santa’s with his reindeer.

 

DSC02154

I don’t have all of my pictures on this new pc and time is running short. I haven’t had a lot of time to set this one up. I am still working on wrapping and last minute things. Looks like I’ll be working right up to Christmas Eve…

I wish each and everyone of you a joyous Christmas and a Happy and Prosperous New Year!

Holiday Blessings To All!!

Wanda

 

 

 

5 comments:

  1. A very Merry Christmas to you and your family, Wanda.
    hugs,
    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  2. Everything looks wonderful Wanda! Merry Christmas to you and your family and of course baby Cash...is he waiting for Santa to come???

    ReplyDelete
  3. Merry Christmas, Wanda!!
    I love your Jim Shore santa, I collect his pieces too, I have mostly angels tho.
    Everything looks so wonderful! :)
    Wishing you a very blessed Christmas...may the blessings of this season go on and on and for you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear about your computer! They are wonderful and sometimes they are not. Thanks for the decorating pictures. It looks wonderful! Happy Holidays!
    Jayne

    ReplyDelete
  5. I enjoyed viewing your decorations. I hope you had a wonderful Christmas. I wish you and yours the best for the New Year!
    Love,
    Marie

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for coming by to visit. I'm pleased to meet you and please come back again! ~ Wanda